XeRun Justock 3650 SD G2.1 Motor, 10.5T
Why you want this motor?
- Compliant with ROAR and IFMAR rules
- The use of a heat-resistant magnet attached aluminum case and double insulated windings, high precision bearings, and rotor with a strong structure guarantee outstanding performance and super durability.
- The built-in Hall sensor non-adjustable end bell combined with a high precision and balanced rotor guarantee the user a smooth and linear power on demand.
- 200? high-temperature high purity copper windings maximize conductivity and reliability
- Super low resistance multi-layers outlet PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
- Removable / replaceable rotor
- High RPM precision bearings (Germany Brand: NSK)
- Powerful high temperature sintered NdFeb (Neodymium) magnets
- High efficiency of energy conversion
- Battery: 2S-3S LiPo
- 2 POLE
- 1/10 ,1/12 On-Road (Truggy / Drifting Car / F1 / Monster) & Off-Road (Buggy / 2WD SC Truck /Truck) STOCK / SPORT Race (choose the motor base on competition rules.) Free/casual run
for new beginners. Rock Crawler (21.5T, 25.5T only)
* Max Power (W) Note: C. at the point of M.O.P. = Current at the point the Maximum Output Power.
- The maximum output power is the test value obtained when the voltage is 7.4V, the ESC timing is set to 0°. It is neither the maximum input power nor the rated power. The calculation formula used here is: RPM x Torque / 9550.
- The value of the maximum output power is always lower than the value of the input power. Therefore, it’s meaningless to compare the maximum output power mentioned in the form above with the input power of motors of other brands. Besides, values in the form above may differ from the test data of other factories because of different test benches.
- The input current at the point of the maximum output power is useful for the load configuration and the ESC selection; here we strongly suggest users not make the load quota bigger than the “maximum output power point”, that means please don’t make the input current larger than the current at the maximum output power point.
- As the power of these motors is not big, so they are not applicable for 4WD / Monster trucks and other high weight and heavy load vehicles or games need very great power. If forcibly use them in those conditions, perhaps they will get burnt. Hereby, we suggest users choose the 4-pole motor like XERUN-3656 when high power is needed.