THIS IS THE NEW VERSION THAT HAS CORRECTED THE PROBLEM FROM LATE 2016.
In another joint effort by UBAD, Shea Ivey, and Hawkeye, we bring you a tiny, feature rich, and reliable vTX that includes OSD. As if we couldn't make your life eaiser by getting rid of dip switches, we have now packaged it with a Push Button, and OLED screen, and OSD that shows the most critical data (see below features).
No more difficult configuring via a cluttered GUI. The in house designed and programmed OSD has been programmed with the essential information and is plug and play.
Take a few seconds to setup your callsign and you are ready to go. If you don't need all the extra information then you are free to turn the OSD off and take advantage of a super simple and monster of features vTX.
Video Transmitter Features:
- Size length 28mm, width 21mm, height 11mm
- Status LEDs Indicates power and transmit
- Large Cap Large capacitors for clean power.
- Voltage - 7.4v-24v input voltage.
- Weight 10.5 grams (6g without SMA)
- 25/200/400mw Transmitter Designed around a custom vTX module only found on UBAD manufactured FPV Products.
Power Draw: TBDmah @ 25mw 5905
TBDmah @ 200mw 5905
TBDmah @ 400mw 5905
- Values may very depending on frequency and temperature.
- 40 Channel *40 channel range tested.
- ON BOARD OSD DISPLAYS: Callsign, Analog RSSI, Frequency, VTx Power Level, Battery timer
- NTSC/PAL: Auto detected
- Antenna Connector: SMA Pigtail
This equipment is being sold under the FCC’s amateur radio rules. Operators must abide by all applicable laws and hold an amateur license to operate this equipment. Use of amateur equipment without a license or use of equipment on restricted frequencies could subject the operator to significant fines by the FCC. By purchasing this equipment, the user is agreeing that they understand these responsibilities and will operate the equipment legally. For information regarding obtaining an amateur radio license, please go to http://www.arrl.org/getting-licensed.
The use and operation of this product in your country may require an amateur radio license, and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the purchase and use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government’s rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Excel Drones, LLC cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations.