- The body of the BRZ is recreated as it appeared in Round 2 of the Super GT season in Fuji.
- 4WD double wishbone independent suspension system employs center shaft to connect the front and rear gear boxes
- The beginner-friendly yet highly adaptable TT-02 is a versatile and easy-to-maintain chassis
- Stickers are included to recreate the distinctive livery of the car
- Comes with window masking stickers for use when painting the body
- Over 40 Hop-Up-Options are available to tune the chassis to your skill level
- Includes Torque Tuned motor
- Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC features brushless motor mode for easy expandability
- 2-Channel radio
- 7.2volt battery
- Compatible charger
- Tamiya PS spray paint
- (1) 1/10 Subaru BRZ R&D 4WD Sport 2014 TT02 Kit, Round 2 Fuji
- (1) User Manual
The latest model to appear in the expanding TT-02 chassis line-up is this version of the R&D Sport-run Subaru BRZ, a car entered in the GT300 class of the Japanese Super GT series. While the car retains the general atmosphere of the road-going BRZ, it has been significantly modified for the racing series, with a racy wide and low form. Subaru’s motorsports arm STI tuned the 2-liter 4-cylinder boxer, which has an output of 350ps and impressive torque of 45kgf·m. The car enjoyed positive progress in the 2014 season with a number of promising qualifying performances leading to improved results later in the year. This model recreates the car as it appeared in Round 2 of the season in Fuji.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-02 entry level touring car chassis. The TT-02 chassis platform is the successor to the TT-01 as it incorporates many new features to make it even easier for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Ho-Up-Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.