The Tamiya M-08R 1/10 RWD Touring Car Chassis Kit is a limited edition set that includes many option parts. This kit features a ball differential, Tamiya Racing Factory oil dampers, low friction universal shafts, titanium coated suspension shafts and more. Get the Tamiya M-08R and get ready for performance based fun.
This assembly kit creates the M-08 Concept high performance R/C chassis, which uses a mid-mounted motor, rear-wheel drive layout for superior rear traction, plus a main frame split into front and rear sections that allow 3 different wheelbase selections. Smooth 4-wheel double wishbone suspension utilizes CVA oil dampers and long suspension arms for ground hugging performance, and front caster with a pairing of 0-degree suspension mount and 2-degree hub carrier. An oil-filled gear differential provides smooth drive, while motor and gearbox are positioned to ensure powerful drive under acceleration.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
- Limited edition kit with many included option parts
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The TA06 Rear Ball Differential Set (TAM54306) utilizes twelve 3/32-inch balls to give superb stability.
- Includes carbon fiber components such as battery holders and body mount base (TAM54908).
- M-08 Concept Reinforced K Parts (Gearbox) (TAM54983) give sturdier gearbox and steering setups, for more efficient drive and improved steering feel.
- Comes with the dedicated chassis weight (20g).
- Features hex head screws.
- M-07 Concept Reinforced D Parts (Suspension Arms) (TAM54811) featuring carbon fiber-reinforced resin allow superior cornering ability.
- Durable, lightweight aluminum turnbuckle shafts (3x18mm (TAM54247), 3x23mm (TAM54248) and 3x32mm (TAM54249)) allow adjustment of length without removing adjusters.
- Includes a blue anodized finish version of the TRF Super Short Big Bore Dampers+ (4) (TAM42355).
- The 1.3mm diameter damper pistons (x3) give smooth oil flow and facilitate more flexible suspension.
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
Bearings: Full ball bearings
Chassis Material: FRP Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
Chassis Type: M-08
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Gear-Type (Oil-Filled)
Drive Type: 2WD - RWD
Shock Damper: Aluminum Oil Filled
Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
Terrain Use: On-Road
Needed to Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio
- 1/10 Steering Servo
- 1/10 ESC
- 540-Size Motor
- 7.2-7.4 volt battery pack & compatible charger
- M-chassis body
- Paint for body