The 1999 version of the two-door Subaru Impreza rally car was a highly balanced beast, with 4-cylinder turbocharged all-aluminum boxer engine, a drive-by-wire throttle and semi-automatic 6-speed transmission. This R/C model assembly kit recreates the Impreza from the year's opening rally in Monte-Carlo, with the form faithfully depicted in durable polycarbonate, and separate parts used to recreate rear wing and side mirrors. Stickers are included to recreate the multitude of team and sponsor logos. The model runs on the adaptable TT-02 chassis, which is equally at home on road and flat dirt surfaces.TT-02 Chassis -The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports. Gold color fin-spoke wheels are paired with rally block tires.
NOTE: Complete vehicle shown in photos for illustrative purposes only. This model is a kit requiring assembly and additional items. See Needed To Complete list above for full list of items required to complete the model.
- Torque-tuned motor is included!
- The classic form of the car is recreated in polycarbonate, with separately-molded side mirror and rear wing parts.
- The TT-02 chassis features a shaft-driven 4WD system that offers easy handling and great customization.
- Stickers are included to recreate the markings on the car, as are window masking stickers for use when painting.
- 16-spoke gold color molded wheels are paired with rally block tires (Item 50476).
- A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-02 chassis.
- Includes a Hobbywing THW-1060 Brushed ESC
- 2 channel radio system
- Steering servo
- Polycarbonate paint for body
- 7.2 - 7.4 volt battery
- Compatible Charger