Schumacher Eclipse 5 - 1/12th Competition Pan Car Kit
This is the Schumacher Eclipse 5 1/12th Competition Pan Car Kit. Designed for competition the Eclipse 5 does not disappoint. As the 2022 world champion in both stock and modified classes the Eclipse platform has been developed to compete at the highest level and Schumacher engineers have made it even faster! With an extensive list of features and refinements the Eclipse 5 is the ultimate professional racing chassis.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. This kit does not include a body and will need to be purchased separately.
- Alloy chassis design with a much shorter overall length. This allows for reduced chassis scrubbing along with a significant weight reduction from beyond both front and rear axles. These benefits allow the car to enter a corner more effortlessly and when in the corner, rotation is achieved more freely.
- Upgraded left and right rear hex wheel clamps to prevent any wheel wobble issues. Now perfectly true running wheels with the unique single nut rear wheels/solid axle!
- Servo mounting has been improved, resulting in direct mounting for the Sanwa micro range of servos such as the PGS-HR and SRG-HR. Direct and easy alignment onto the center of the car. In doing this the chassis flexibility characteristics has been vastly improved, for performance and strength, by removing the large, off center transverse slots previously used. All other brands of servos still can be used with the ultra-lightweight floating servo mount, included.
- Lightweight and flexible 3D printed rubber bumper, offering perfect body shell protection. Compared to the previous foam bumper, it is also very durable and long lasting.
- Black aluminum steering turnbuckles now included. Stealth and lighter weight.
- Updated top decks design, further reducing the polar moment of inertia. They now secure at the front within the wheelbase.
- The front lower beam has been improved, mounting in line with the front axle and further reducing this forward weight, allowing for the reduced chassis length. The new beam makes use of super easy, slide in, speed secret ride height spacers.
- Independent and lightweight front bumper mount makes front end assembly far easier. The front bumper can now be removed with only 2 screws.
- Molded lighter weight front hub carrier design with much improved suspension action and damping characteristics. Un-sprung mass has also been reduced.
- Tweak free and easy LiPo mounting using updated lighter weight O-ring fixing.
- Interchangeable front LiPo position stops with four equally spaced settings included.
- Optional 1.0° camber strap available. 1.5° camber is included in the kit for maximum steering and lap time in most conditions.
- Pod offset has been refined to achieve the perfect pod balance with a wider range of modern motors.
- Lightweight pod carbon parts for lower center of gravity and overall car weight.
- Underside Variable Chassis chamfers, offering improved ground clearance, smoother scrubbing and better clearance to curbs or other corner markers.
- Power Source: Electric
- Model Type: 2WD, On-Road, Competition
- Length: 280mm
- Width: 172mm
- Top Speed: 40 MPH+
- Wheelbase: 202mm
- 2 Channel Radio
- Electric Speed Control
- 1S LiPo Battery
- Bodyshell & Paint
- Wheels and Tires