Schumacher CAT L1R - Belt Driven 4WD Off-Road Electric Buggy
The Schumacher CAT L1R 1/10 4WD Off-Road Electric Buggy Kit is designed to bring the latest developments from Schumacher into a sensational 4WD buggy. The L1R features improvements made to the suspension geometry, weight distribution, transmission design, and durability and includes an updated JConcepts bodyshell. A sleeker chassis design reduces chassis wear toward the rear and allows for increased chassis roll. Shifting the battery more forward, when compared to prior models, allows the car to take full advantage of the 4WD drivetrain. Plastic side guards allow for more flex when compared to prior S2 or Carbon side guards. All of these features and more lead to a car ready to help take you to the podium.
NOTE: Finished kit shown in the photos is for illustrative purposes only. See needed to complete list below for a list of items required to complete the model.
- Big bore shocks with big bore “CORE-RC” springs
- Pivot ball mounted shock cap for easier building and maintenance
- 1.4mm and 1.8 Front anti-roll bars included.
- Front pivot strap inserts for front track width adjustment
- 8°, 10° and 12° front rake adjustment options
- Lightweight front shock tower cover for added protection
- Includes 31 super precise ball bearings
- FAB (Front Adjustable Brake System) with new ‘S2’ friction pads.
- Lightened side transmission gears.
- Rear Ultra-Low wing mounts
- Scale: 1/10
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Terrain Off-Road
- Length: 375mm
- Width: 245.5-250mm
- Wheelbase: 280-286mm
- (1) Schumacher CAT L1R
- (1) JConcepts Bodyshell
Needed to Complete
- 2-Channel Transmitter and Receiver
- 1/10 Off-Road Motor
- Compatible ESC (Electronic Speed Controller)
- Steering Servo
- 2S Shorty Style LiPo Battery
- Compatible Battery Charger
- Tires and Foam Inserts
- Polycarbonate Paint for Bodyshell
- Long Boss Motor Pinion