This is a Super J Pro-Mod Drag Car body. Introducing our first-ever body dedicated to the ever-growing SC Drag Racing class! This is a full-blown Pro-Mod Drag Racing body based off the ultra-successful, 215mph+ “Super Henry J” door slammer sponsored by Kaeser Compressors. Learn more about this unique car and the NHRA Top Sportsman Championship-winning JEB Four Racing team here! Transform your Slash® 2wd and AE DR10 into a scale 1/4-mile beast with this retro custom hot-rod style body, featuring all the scale details of the 1:1 counterpart.
The Super J is a convenient 1-piece body design with no assembly necessary: just paint it up in your favorite colors and start burning rubber! We recommend using our Hoosier 2.2" Drag Racing Front Tires on the front and Hoosier Drag Slick SC 2.2"/3.0" Drag Racing Tires in the rear combined with a set of our Pomona Drag Spec Wheels to best emulate the real Super Henry J.
However, to create a more scale look, the body is designed with a narrower track width than a traditional SC body and will require some modifications to your 2wd Slash® in order to fit correctly.
Here is the list of modifications needed to fit the Super J:
- Pro-Line Extended Body Mounts for Slash® 2wd
- Traxxas® Bandit® Front Arms - #2531X
- Traxxas® Bandit® Rear Arms - #2750R
- Traxxas® Bandit® Front Caster Blocks - #2432
- Traxxas® Bandit® Steering Blocks - #3636
- Traxxas® Bandit® Axles - #2437
- Traxxas® King Pins - #3740
- Traxxas® Front Camber Turnbuckles - #2444
- Traxxas® Rear Turnbuckles - #2443
- Traxxas® Toe Link Turnbuckles - #2445
- Shorten Rear Drive Shafts
- Remove Front Bumper
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
Give your SC drag car the most unique look at the strip with Pro-Line’s Super J body!
*This body requires extended body mounts for proper body fit*
|Length (w/Spoiler):||24.1" (612mm)|
|Width Front:||11" (279mm)|
|Width Rear:||11.125" (285mm)|