Introducing Pro-Line's next level performance, CR Compounds, specifically engineered to suit today's high-grip carpet tracks! With the exploding popularity of 1/10 Carpet off-road the last few years, Pro-Line set out to raise the bar on carpet tires with our CR3 (Medium) and CR4 (Soft) compounds. Tested by Pro-Line's factory team of drivers, CR provides improved grip and consistency across many different styles of carpet. CR4 has already taken its first victory at the 2021 US Carpet Off-Road Championship in Cleveland in the hands of Aydin Horne, with Ryan Cavalieri making it a 1-2!
This is a pair of Prism 2.0 2.2" 4WD Front Carpet Buggy Tires. Indoor Carpet Off-Road Racing is a growing segment of the racing scene and Pro-Line is ready to take over with the new Prism 2.0 4WD Front Buggy Tires. The Prism 2.0 features a new carcass shape that provides more steering in low speed corners and more forgiveness and stability at high speeds. The second-generation Prism features the same iconic hook shaped pins that you have come to know, and love combined with Prism shaped pins for incredible forward grip. Pro-Line engineers have perfected the carpet compound options of CR3 (Medium) and CR4 (Soft), which have been developed specifically for the needs of Indoor Carpet racing. The Prism 2.0 4WD Front tire perfectly pairs with Pro-Line's Prism Rear tire for ideal carpet racing performance. The Prism 2.0 tire is destined to change the carpet racing scene; be the first one with the fastest carpet tire yet - Pro-Line's Prism!
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted
PRO8284304 | Prism 2.0 2.2" 4WD CR4 (Soft Carpet) Off-Road Carpet Buggy Front Tires (2)
- Next Generation of Carpet Race Performance
- Redesigned Carcass Shape
- Improved Low Speed Steering
- More Forgiveness and Stability at High Speeds
- Ultra-Sharp Prism Shaped Pins Combined with Iconic Hook Shaped Wedge Pins
- Available in CR3 and CR4 Carpet Compounds
- PRO TIP: The two rows of ribs can be run towards the outside to make the tire less aggressive. If you want more steering run them towards the inside.
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- 2.2" 1:10 4WD Front Buggy Wheels