- Officially Licensed by Plymouth and Motown Missile!
- Incredibly Detailed Recreation of the Iconic 1972 Motown Missile
- Made from Durable Pre-colored Black Polycarbonate
- Includes Highly Detailed Graphics to Match the Full-Scale Motown Missile
- Perfect for No-Prep Drag Racing
- Incredible Scale Detail with a One-Piece Body Design
- Optional add-on Rear Spoiler with Hardware Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Three Steps to Drag Race Ready:
- Remove protective outer film
- Sticker your body with headlight, taillight, and window decals (included)
- Mount your new body onto your Drag Car
Pro-Line is proud to introduce one of the most iconic Pro Stock bodies of all-time: the Motown Missile! In 1972, fully backed by Chrysler, MOPAR began to secretly develop a Barracuda into the ultimate Pro Stock drag car and "The Missile" was born. It was driven by Don Carlton and the rest, as they say, is history. Now you can have your very own fully licensed replica of the 1972 Plymouth Barracuda Motown Missile Edition Tough-Color Black body for your No Prep Drag Car! This body is made from pre-colored black body material, so you never have to worry about paint chipping or peeling off, hence the name Tough-Color. This body includes high-quality Motown Missile graphics that perfectly match those found on the original version of this iconic dragster. We recommend using our Hoosier 2.2" Drag Racing Front Tires (PRO10158203) on the front and Hoosier Drag Slick SC 2.2"/3.0" Drag Racing Tires (PRO10157203) in the rear, and painted Slot Mag Drag Spec Wheels (PRO279205/PRO279305) to complete the ultimate hot-rod look. Get your own Motown Missile Drag Body today!
*This body requires extended body mounts (PRO607000) for proper body fit on the Slash®*
No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
- Losi® 22S™ No Prep Drag Car (LOS03041 / LOS03035)
- Slash® 2wd Drag Car (using PRO607000 Sold Separately)
- AE DR10 (ASC70025 / ASC70026 / ASC70027 / ASC70028 / ASC70036)
Slash® is a registered trademark of Traxxas® L.P.
Chrysler, Plymouth and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and used under license by Pro-Line. © 2021 FCA US LLC.