This is the latest in differential technology for the 1/28 scale.
Unlike conventional adjustable ball bearing differentials, this differential utilizes
a thrust bearing to control axial loads. This makes the distribution of power to
each wheel more precise, providing a smoother throttle feel and a more
consistent driving experience.
- High Quality Thrust bearing made in Japan
- ABEC 5 radial bearings
- Silicon Nitride Ceramic Grade 5 balls
- no more e-clip required! this differential uses a special threaded nut. This allows you to keep the same settings you had before cleaning/taking apart the differential unlike traditional ball diffs which will require losing your setting
- comes with a set of precision injected molded Delrin 64 pitch gears and pinions
52, 53, 54 Tooth Spurs
9, 10, 11, 12 Tooth Pinions
- titanium coated D-cut washers (compatible with PN Racing differentials)
- 304 stainless steel precision cut shaft
- T7075 anodized aluminum parts
For any wide width 2WD 1/28 chassis
Compatible with Kyosho MR-03, GL Racing GLR/GT, Atomic MRZ
Designed in Canada, Made in China
PRODUCT COMES UNASSEMBLED
Packaged kit weight: 20.68 grams
This is a stand made to help you be able to build and maintain your MC3WLS or any other brand ball differential.
This file is brought to you free by MC3WLS. Please consider to support us by buying our products so we can continue to bring you free stuff.
This is a tool made to help you be able to build and maintain your MC3WLS or any other brand ball differential.
This file is brought to you free by MC3WLS.