32244MG-B MR-03S2 McLaren 12C GT3 2013 Synergy Green ReadySet
Major upgrade to receiver circuit board! New 2nd generation Sports chassis!
From its launch in 2013 the MINI-Z Racer Sports MR-03 Readyset made it easy for a wider group of racers to enjoy the precision control of its MR-03 base chassis that built its formidable reputation on the MINI-Z racing scene. This next generation upgrade remains faithful to this original concept. One major upgrade is the advanced gyro unit (MZW431) that can be mounted on the Mini-Z AWD Sports, is also able to be mounted on the MINI-Z Racer Sports 2 MR-03. The gyro’s sensitivity can be adjusted through a volume control installed on the chassis. Redesign of the steering control setup to accommodate the gyro has resulted in higher degree of steering precision compared to the previous model. In addition, when used in conjunction with the KT-432PT transmitter (sold separately), the gyro sensitivity can be adjusted directly from the transmitter, regardless of the volume setting on the chassis. The same applies to steering force settings, which can also be adjusted from the KT-432PT transmitter. With these two functions, precise setting can be achieved to optimize steering feel to your individual driving style. The MR-03 chassis lays the foundation for the new racing experience of the MINI-Z Sports 2!
- Features Perfex KT-19 transmitter. Steering volume adjustment possible.
- Factory assembled with quality finish suitable for interior display.
- All MINI-Z Racer bodies can be installed. *Requires compatible motor case and diff gear assembly.
- Features unique front suspension (VCS) that delivers optimum camber change in concert with suspension stroke.
- Spring stopper can be detached with just two screws for easy replacement of coil spring on front suspension.
- A huge variety of parts for MR-03 chassis can be installed.
- Optional gyro unit (MZW431) can be installed. Adjust the gyro’s sensitivity through the volume control on the chassis.
- Also, this model is specially designed for the KT-19 transmitter so there is no compatibility with the former KT-18 transmitter/EX-5UR ASF transmitter (No.82011).
MR-03 chassis is equipped with a special Sports 2 circuit board. Combines high performance and compatibility with all body styles.
Features the newly designed FHS 2.4GHz Perfex KT-19 transmitter. Equipped with trim to adjust the optional light unit.
In addition to the light unit port, a special gyro unit (MZW431) can also be installed. Gyro sensitivity can be adjusted by turning the volume dial.
Can be set to either narrow or wide tread by replacing the front lower and upper plates and steering tie rod. Of course the wheelbase can still be adjusted to suit certain car types. *Change wheelbase requires optional parts.
< Readyset Contents >
< Required For Operation >
- 4 x AAA size alkaline batteries or NiMH x 4 for chassis
- AAA x 4 alkaline batteries for transmitter
Chassis Technical Data
Length 124-133mm (MM Chassis:125-133mm,RM Chassis:124-132mm)
Wheelbase 86-106mm (86,90,94,98,102,106)
Tread (F/R) (Wide)61.5mm / 59mm (Narrow)56.5mm / 56.5mm [when wheel offset is 0]
Tire(F/R) 23.5-25×8.5mm / 25-27×8.5-11mm
Gear Ratio 7.3,6.3,5.5,4.9:1
Weight 135g approx.