The Junsi iCharger 458DUO DC Battery Charger is a high power charger that is capable of charging at up to 2200 watts! Using extreme accuracy, this charger features different balance modes keeping your LiPo batteries fresh and performing at their best. This charger shares the same accessible and easy-to-understand user interface found in the other popular Junsi iChargers. Charge at peak performance with the Junsi 458DUO charger.
- High efficiency synchronous buck boost technology, high power, high current and high efficiency
- 2200W peak charging power with up to 70A charging and discharging in synchronous mode
- Supports up to 8S LiPo/LiLo/Life/LIHV/NiZn and LTO batteries, NiMH/NiCd batteries and Lead-Acid batteries
- Internal temperature sensors allowing control of the fan speed
- Thermal shutdown for added protection
- The 458DUO can store up to 64 battery profiles
- A 2.8" IPS LCD screen provides rich information including current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, time-consuming and temperature, etc.
- Weight: 920g
- Dimensions: 171x118x57mm
- Input Voltage Range: 10-49VDC
- Maximum Input Current Limit: 50A x2 (70A Bridged)
- Maximum Charge/Discharge Current: 45A x2 (70A Bridged)
- Maximum Charge Power Capacity: 1600W x2 (2200W Bridged)
- Maximum Discharge Power Capacity: 80W x2 (140W Bridged)
- Maximum Regenerative Discharge Power Capacity: 1600W x2 (2200W Bridged)
- Maximum Extra Discharge Power Capacity: 1600W x2 @36v/45A (2200W Bridged)
- Maximum Current Drain for Balancing: 2A x2 (4A Bridged)
WARNING NOTE: This charger is not compatible with Traxxas iD equipped LiPo Batteries; only Traxxas iD chargers properly charge Traxxas iD LiPo Batteries. NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, use this charger to charge a Traxxas iD equipped LiPo Battery.