JConcepts ReHab 2.2" Front 4WD Buggy Tires are fresh out of the development lab. Based on its larger cousin, the Detox, the ReHab tire brings all the details of a successful tire into a smaller tread package for smoother track conditions, consistent racing, and high-end performance for dirt off-road racing. Simply put, if you like tires such as the Ellipse, Dirt Webs, and Sprinters, you’ll love the performance of the ReHab.
The design revolves around the center structure which has medium sized, dense lugs arranged in a horizontal configuration. The lugs have strategically placed cuts and grooves to allow flex in dusty conditions to perform even if the track is deteriorating. The outer portion of the tread fits together like building blocks, with shapes placed together that nest well but also work together to flex laterally to provide steadfast side-bite. The tread tapers off cleanly to the outer sidewall giving a smooth transition during hard cornering.
- JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
- Strategically placed, horizontal, and nested tread
- Medium sized, dense tread for dirt off-road or oval racing
- 2.2” bead mounting size for compatibility
- Carefully shaped carcass = forward traction
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts