The 10” wide body capable of a drop-fit on an assortment of Late Model chassis, the body styling starts up front with a heavily dropped nose pointing the vehicle in the correct direction. Super tall “power rails” line the front fenders allowing corner tracking stability. The “deck” treatment starts with a mock driver cockpit, then multiple cut-in lovers strengthen the deck while an inner transition starts giving the L8D an inner spoiler to ramp up with.
The offset, and separate cab bolts into position with included hardware and once positioned, provides the high-speed through-all stability with open windshield and rear window design. An asymmetrical designed cab for high-speed left turning has the built-in ability to trim-out the front, rear and side windows for scale appearance and performance. The rear jump window can be left in place, made clear with included window masks for added deflection and to strengthen the cab.
The flat rear deck incorporates indented channels promoting flow upward to the large rear spoiler and side-dams. The innovative side-panels of the body feature recessed sections, this accomplishes a multitude of design goals in the process. First, the side pockets increase the rigidness of the panel giving one of the highest aero elements of the body stability at speed and in risky maneuvering situations. Increased resiliency also works to minimize body tucking and helps maintain a healthy distance from wheel well to tire.
Centered in the bonnet, a protection shroud for the mock air cleaner chiseled into the hood of the new body looks very “Late Model.” Included in each package, the pre-trimmed rear spoiler with hardware is one of the most trick items on the market. The slotted side-dams are ready to go and feature an adjustment section of 3 positions for the rear spoiler angle. The rear spoiler is cut, bent and ready to position on the back of the body with the included 9 pieces of light-weight hardware.
- 21.375” long (543mm)
- Leading edge of front wheel opening: 10.5” (267mm)
- Trailing edge of front wheel opening: 10.5” (267mm)
- Rear wheel opening: 10” (254mm) Height: 4.375” (111mm)
• Pending DODC approval
• Dropped nose, “power rails” and pocket panels
• Decked “main body” with mock cock-pit
• Separated, offset cab with recessed windows for easy trim
• Flat rear deck with indented channels
• Adjustable super spoiler, pre-cut with hardware
• Available in standard and lightweight material
• 10.25” width, fits an assortment of chassis builds
• L8 Night decal sheet with multiple light and grille options