JConcepts B6.4/B74.1 Fin Titanium Shock Stand-Offs with Bushings offer increased strength while shedding weight. Designed to replace the stock rear shock stand offs on the B6.4 or front and rear shock standoffs on the B74.1 these are constructed from high grade titanium with built in threads making it easier to make adjustments. With a 7mm hex based design this allows for adjustments to be made with the most popular wrench in the RC arsenal and also tapers down using the "Fin" treatment found on the JConcepts turnbuckles.
- Direct fit for the rear of the B6.4 or B74.1 front and rear
- Original JConcepts design and “Fin” styling
- High-grade, machined titanium material
- 7mm Hex base material for ease of adjustment
- Built-in threads for weight reduction
- 3x8mm BHCS hardware included
- Machined Delrin pivot bushings