1967 Chevy Camaro, Street Eliminator Body
This Chevy Camaro body measures a 13.00" wheelbase and the inside dimensions of the body are 10.50" wide front and 11.50" rear. The body is built for a 2wd SCT wheelbase length, and narrowed to more resemble the original 1:1 counterpart. It's helpful to plan your build, take measurements, and modify your platform to fit inside the boundaries of the Chevy body.
The rear wing consists of two pieces. The lower section is designed with triangle pads which require double-sided tape to attach to the trunk lid. Once base is attached, apply more double-sided tape to match the triangle pad locations and drop the main wing down into place. Photos show body mounted on Team Associated DR10.
Sold clear. Shown painted for display purposes only.
- 1967 Chevy Camaro drag racer faithful representation
- Two-piece rear wing for street elimination competition
- Fits an assortment of SCT length trucks with width modifications
- Decal sheet with Chevy, Camaro and JConcepts badges.
- Officially licensed by Chevrolet to JConcepts.