7PXR 7-Channel 2.4GHz T-FHSS Radio System w/ R334SBSE Receiver
-2.4 GHz band/ -Transmitting RF power output: 100 mW EIRP
-Ni-MH NT5F1800B (6 V)
-LiFe FT2F1700BV2 (6.6 V)
-350 mA or less (When the T-FHSS, Vibration off, back lighting on)
-4.3 INCH BACKLIGHTED COLOR TFT LIQUID CRYSTAL TOUCH PANEL*
**When you turn on your 7PXR, bright dots may appear on your screen display. Your display contains an extremely large number of TFT and is manufactured using high-precision technology. Any bright dots that may appear on your display are intrinsic of the TFT manufacturing technology.
Size: 1.33 in x 0.88 in x 0.44 in (33.9 mm x 22.3 mm x 11.3 mm)
Weight: .26oz (7.5g)
Operating Voltage: DC 3.7V- 7.4V
-Dry Battery Holder
-Wheel Offset Adapter
-Wheel Adapter 32deg
-Large Diameter Steering Wheel (54 mm)
-Trigger Brake Lever (Narrow Type)
-3 x Receiver Plugs
- T7PXR has an HVGA 4.3 inch, full-color, backlit LCD touch screen. The screen is transflective which enables both indoor and outdoor visibility.
- In addition to the T-FHSS telemetry system, we added a T-FHSS SR (Super Response) system that increased processing speed to further improve response. (SR system does not support telemetry function.)
- Software can be updated by microSD card. Model data can also be saved in a microSD card. In addition, telemetry log data can be saved.
- Model names can use up to 15 letters, numbers, and symbols, so that logical names may be used. A model memory with different setups can be created by using the model copy function.
- A switch with both dial (DL1) and pus switch (PS6) functions.
- This function can be used with crawlers and other 4WS type vehicles.
- LED lighting and flashing control using our CPS-1 channel power switch can be matched to steering and throttle operation by switch only.
- This dedicated function allows you set up the Link software so that your T7PXR can control variable frequency and other data changes in Futaba speed controllers (ESCs): MC960CR, MC950CR, MC850C, MC851C, MC602C, MC402CR, etc.
- Sudden trigger operation on a slippery road surface will only cause the tires to spin and the model to not accelerate smoothly. By setting the throttle speed function, operation can be performed smoothly and easily. It also suppresses battery consumption.
- The wheel position can be offset by using an accessory APA wheel position offset adapter. The wheel angle can also be adjusted. The position of the throttle trigger can be moved forward and backward.
- The left and right installation direction of the wheel section can be reversed.