Introducing the newest and most powerful radio from FrSky, the Horus X12S. The Horus is the new flagship radio from FrSky with premium gimbals, pots, switches and components. The radio also has a built in GPS module, speaker, haptic feedback and more.
The X12S features a full color LCD screen with an easy to navigate UI system. Each radio comes with a high quality hard case for transportation.
- Industrial high resolution screen (480*272), readable outdoor
- All CNC gimbal with 6 ball bearings, accuracy hall sensor and extensible by stick ends
- Inbuilt GPS module
- Inbuilt wireless trainer system
- Inbuilt 6-axis sensors (3-axis gyro and 3-axis accelerator)
- Two types of aluminum panels (matt or texture)
- 16 channels (up to 32 channels)
- Audio speech function
- Full telemetry and real-time data logging
- Antenna detection and SWR warning
- Receiver match
- Newly designed internal RF module IXJT with lower latency and higher stability
- Inbuilt antenna as default, external antenna could be added (for internal RF module)
- External module bay
- Safe power switch with integrated strap base
- Two types of trainer ports
- MP3 player
- Haptic feedback
- NiMH batteries with inbuilt charging circuit
- 6 position encoder for easier flight modes switch
- FrSky FrTX operation system installed as default, Open source firmware supported
- * Voice recognition might be applied on certain configuration later.
- * FrSky reserves the right to change the hardware, software and specifications without notice.
FrSky X series, D series, L series and V8-II series receivers (plus other receivers if an external module is used)
|Operating Voltage Range|| |
|Number of Channels|| |
16 channels (Up to 32 channels)
|Operating Temperature Range|| |