A NEW ERA OF CONNECTIVITY
The TBS CROSSFIRE is a long range R/C link based on the newest RF technology, capable of self-healing two-way communications and range beyond comprehension. With a sensitivity of -130dB, full RF-side diversity, tiny receivers for FPV quads, the TBS CROSSFIRE contains the most modern technology to provide a superior long range control link.
Remote control links, however, are tasked with much more than range. Latency, telemetry, robustness against interference, ease of use and the overall finish are too often sacrificed for that last bit of range. The Crossfire comes with plenty of range, and uses that margin for additional functionality and reliability. A bright future for FPV lies ahead :)
BOILED DOWN TO SIMPLICITY
The Crossfire Micro TX borrows the core technology from its larger brother, but is a JR-module transmitter simplified to the most sought-after features, at a killer price! For people looking to do extreme long range flights beyond 15-20km, the Crossfire TX is still the way to go. For anyone looking to penetrate buildings, fly mini quads or just explore your surroundings a few kilometers away, the Micro TX is the perfect companion. It will still go out up to 40km, just like its bigger brother. But it costs less than half the price.
IT JUST WORKS
Apart from unparalleled range, the thing that we are most proud about on the TBS CROSSFIRE is that it just works. In the past, our question always was "could our R/C link keep up?". With the TBS CROSSFIRE comes peace of mind. But don't take our word for it. All leading drone racing organizers require pilots to fly the TBS Crossfire. All top drone racers fly the TBS Crossfire. The furthest long range missions are flown with TBS Crossfire. Now it has become affordable to the masses as a general purpose radio link!
TELEMETRY / CRSF
As a modern R/C link, it has telemetry built in. Two-way communication opens up new possibilities. From streaming MAVLink to you smart device (no Mavlink stream support for Crossfire Micro TX!), to updating your firmware, setting your video transmitter channel or adjusting flight control parameters such as PIDs. Adaptive bandwidth controls the speed of transmission or optimizes for ultimate range. CRSF is a proprietary TBS communication protocol between the Crossfire and R/C and Flight Control. It provides ultra-low latency with incredible bandwidth (3x faster, 6x more data than any comparable protocol!). With such tight integration, the TBS Crossfire is the logical choice for anyone flying Betaflight, KiSS or ArduPilot/Pixhawk platforms.
- Long range, adaptive and robust remote control system for your aircraft
- Immune to on-board noise
- Two-way communication link with real-time link vitals and telemetry
- Self-healing & frequency hopping (DSSS, FHSS)
- Adaptive bandwidth control and range optimization
- Serial Modem capable of transmitting MAVLink or other serial protocols (up & downlink)
- RX beacon mode to recover your downed aircraft
- Super easy binding and configuration via built-in display of your R/C
- Low latency, 150Hz update rate (3x faster than typical RC links) control for perfect immersive feeling
- Two receiver models: 8 port Diversity Rx, 4 port Mini-receiver (4g weight!)
- 8 or 12ch output via SBUS/PPM/CRSF on both receivers
- Ability to fly with multiple friends at the same time (10 or more)
- Selectable RF power from 10mW to 100mW (local restrictions apply)
- Transmitter LED shows link health
- Micro-receiver for smaller drones. Smaller than you think!
- Software updates via RF Link
- Frequency Bands: 868MHz (EU, Russia) / 915MHz (USA, Asia, Australia)
- Input Voltage: 3.5 - 13V
- Power consumption: 1.1W (@10mW) - 2W (@100mW)
- Dimensions: 65 x 48 x 22 mm (JR module size)
- Weight: 48g
- TBS Crossfire Micro Transmitter (JR module)
- TBS Crossfire Stock Tx Antenna
This equipment is being sold under the FCC’s amateur radio rules. Operators must abide by all applicable laws and hold an amateur license to operate this equipment. Use of amateur equipment without a license or use of equipment on restricted frequencies could subject the operator to significant fines by the FCC. By purchasing this equipment, the user is agreeing that they understand these responsibilities and will operate the equipment legally. For information regarding obtaining an amateur radio license, please go to http://www.arrl.org/getting-licensed.
The use and operation of this product in your country may require an amateur radio license, and some countries may forbid its use entirely. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the purchase and use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government’s rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Excel Drones, LLC cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations.