Nexx Racing V-Line Front Suspension System (Silver) NX-112
NEXX RACING V-line Front Suspension system is designed with innovative features such as quick adjustable caster, quick adjustable camber, adjustable ride heightâ. It makes the Mini-Z looks much like a real car, not only fast but also stable, better cornering and better suspension overall. With locknuts and kingpins, V-LINE is designed to minimize most of the play resulting very smooth performance. The V-LINE suspension systems fits only Mini-Z MR03 wide base models and also fits PN 2.5 Chassis. For easy assembly, we pre-install the V-LINE suspension system at factory so itâs very easy and fast to assembly it on the Mini-Z.
V-LINE SUSPENSION SYSTEM FEATURES
- V- line suspension is designed with 2 V-shaped suspension forks to bring you a cool suspension system
- Same width as stock. (MR02/ MR03 PNR2.5W Chassis width)
- Suspension movement use ball joints instead of sliding knuckle and locknut easy adjustment play between knuckle and upper arm make joints will not pop out even during hard collision.
- Adjustable camber from 0-30 degrees with 4 position eccentric shaft with easy operation
- Quick adjustable caster by caster bar from 0-1.90
- Both 00 and 10 lower A arms provided to facilitate suspension setup
- Ride height adjustment with turn of a screw
- All 3 tie rods 00, 0.50, 10 included
- High quality Precision CNC Swiss 7075 aluminum