The Mosquito BLV3 BNF
The NewBeeDrone Mosquito is an open prop nano that uses 40mm whoop propellers. Perfect for outdoor park and yard flying, the Mosquito is a nano drone you definitely have to try!
Originally, the Mosquito frame was released as a standalone drop-in frame for the NewBeeDrone AcroBee65 and Hummingbird Pro BNFs. Due to popular demand, we've released the Mosquito as a BNF.
Why Go Open Prop?
Ducts are great for preventing accidental damage from crashing whoops. However, they add a lot of weight and drag, decreasing flight performance. The Mosquito has open props while still having the footprint of a 75mm whoop.
Componets and Parts
- Flight Controller: NewBeeDrone BeeBrain Brushless V3
- Motors: NewBeeDrone 0802 2000kv Brushless Motors Plaid Edition (Unibell)
- Propellers: NewBeeDrone Azi Tri-Blade 40mm Micro Prop 1.0mm Shaft
- Receiver: Integrated True Diversity SPI Receiver with LNA+PA FrSky Comp.
- VTX: Onboard, upto 120mW
- FPV Camera: NewBeeDrone BeeEye FPV Camera
In the box
1 x NewBeeDrone Mosquito BLV3 BNF
NEVER OPERATE WITH LOW BATTERY!