The AcroBee75 BNF build with BeeBrain BLV3 !
The AcroBee75 Bind and Flight is finally here! AcroBee75 are using the cockroach75 frame and the Azi 40mm propeller. The performance of the AcroBee75 setup is actually better efficient compare to AcroBee65, The bigger size frame and propeller provide more control and efficiency. With the same KV motor and same 300mah battery. It has similar flight time as the AcroBee65. If you love to fly out door, the AcroBee75 will be a better option to go with.
BeeBrain BLV3 Flight Controller:
The latest iteration of the BeeBrain BL Flight Controller contains massive improvements to the performance of the built in FrSky Receiver and built in video transmitter.
In addition, the ESC MOSFETs were upgraded to support the power demands of micro toothpick drones.
The solder pads on each ESC were enlarged to enable custom builds! With plenty of surface area and spacing, you can now solder on any motor of your choosing.
Receiver Improvements - 50% More Range
- Optimized SPI Receiver hardware to improve efficiency within the receiver.
- Removable antennas.
- Additional low noise amplifier to increase range.
- Optional wiring harness is available to install an external receiver (Crossfire, Ghost, etc)
Video Transmitter Improvements - 120mW
- New heatsink and layout to increase heat dispersion and efficiency.
- Transmitting power increased to 120mW from 25mW (V2)