Kyosho Radio Controlled .15 Engine Powered Touring Car Series PureTen GP 4WD FW-06 readyset Alpine GT4 w/KT-231P+ 33212
33212 FW06 Alpine GT4
- Equipped with KE15SP engine with slide carburetor fitted with slow idle adjustment.
- Universal swing shafts included on front.
- Turnbuckle tie-rods used for steering rod and rear upper arms for adjustable alignment.
- KYOSHO's proven center-shaft drive 4WD provides light control response.
- Disk brakes deliver reliable and responsive braking control.
- Unique compact recoil starter starts the engine with a few pulls of the starter cord.
- Equipped with a total of 22 ball bearings for highly-efficient, full-bearing specification.
- Fitted with tuned muffler.
- High-grip rubber tires with inner sponge supports are pre-mounted.
- Compatible with many FW-05 parts. *Not compatible with some parts*.
Rear hubs and lower suspension arms from the World Champion V-ONE RRR provide many setting options and high mechanical grip.
Separate left/right front upper suspension holders provide strength, rigidity and ease of maintenance.
2-speed automatic transmission included as standard makes effective use of the engine's power band.
Dust proof radio box has a low center of gravity.
Aluminum oil filled shocks with threaded bodies provide precise spring tension settings.
Includes 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ R/C system featuring dual-rate, end point adjustments, and failsafe functionality.
- 8 X AA batteries for radio system
- Fuel bottle
- Plug heater
- Length 463mm
- Width 220mm
- Height 129mm (approx.)
- Ground Clearance 5mm
- Wheelbase 258mm
- Tread (F/R) 176mm
- Tire(F/R) 66×25mm
- Gear Ratio 7.47 / 5.44:1
- Weight 1,800g (approx.)
- Engine KE15SP with recoil starter