32422R-B MINI-Z FWD MA-03F Demio Red Premium Metallic Readyset
New FWD chassis introduces front wheel drive to the MINI-Z series for the first time.
To make the MR-03 Readyset even more user-friendly and appealing to more drivers, Kyosho introduces the completely new front wheel drive chassis design in the first FWD chassis of the MINI-Z series! Widely popular body styles in highly detailed body sets create the incredibly realistic MINI-Z FWD series lineup. A newly developed transmitter delivers precise control from the optimal weight balance of the new chassis design that incorporates the proven reliability and durability of the AWD’s drive train and suspension, as well as the servo from the MR-03. In addition to the inherent straight line stability and easy steering control of front wheel drive, linear handling from the new control program on the newly designed circuit board can be further enhanced for even easier control characteristics by installing the optional gyro unit (MZW431). Including the latest Syncro KT-531P transmitter with steering trim, throttle trim, dual rate, LED control function, and sponge steering wheel for comfort and fit, the car has a control feeling that loses nothing to rear wheel drive MINI-Z racers. The new MINI-Z FWD presents a new way to enjoy the performance and style only the MINI-Z can deliver!
*Syncro KT-531P transmitter uses FHSS 2.4GHz and is not compatible with existing ASF/MHS/FHS 2.4GHz systems.
- First MINI-Z Racer chassis with front wheel drive positions the motor behind the front axle in a front midship layout.
- Newly developed Syncro KT-531P transmitter provides full range of setting adjustments.
- New circuit board with newly developed control program realizes dramatically improved steering feel.
- Highly detailed display-standard body is fully factory finished.
- Full ball bearing specifications include 12 bearings.
- Wheelbase can be set to M(90mm), L(94mm) and LL(98mm).
- Compatible with optional gyro unit (MZW431). Volume of gyro effect can be adjusted on the chassis. (**Settings can be adjusted from the transmitter if using KT-432PT transmitter (sold separately)).
- Compatible with optional LED light unit clear & red (MZW429R).
Includes stylish design of Syncro KT-531P transmitter. Features steering / throttle trim as well as steering dual rate adjustment and control of the flashing speed of optional LEDs. In addition, the transmitter has a Training Mode feature which limits speed of the car for easy learning(default setting at the time of shipment is Training Mode).
Newly designed servo unit produces linear steering characteristics. The chassis incorporates the proven AWD drive train that can also be equipped with the existing optional AWD ball diff.
Low center of gravity layout achieves excellent weight balance with 4 battery cells on the bottom of the chassis.
Front suspension incorporates the VCS proven in the AWD Sports. Coil spring replacement and setting changes can be done without any tools.
Rear suspension also adopts the strut unit from the AWD Sports. Not only maintenance-friendly, the existing optional toe control rods and camber knuckles can also be used.
Compatible with huge lineup of optional parts for MINI-Z AWD that allows you to improve your machine according to your skill level and budget. (DWS suspension shown installed as an example.)
<Required for Operation>
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 or Ni-MH batteries x 4 for chassis.
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
Chassis Technical Data
- Length 156.0mm
- Width 70mm
- Height 57.0mm
- Wheelbase 98.0mm (LL)
- Chassis FWD (MA-03F)
- Front Wheel Offset N +1.5mm (for AWD)
- Rear Wheel Offset N +1.5mm (for AWD)
- R/C System Syncro KT-531P FHSS 2.4