One of the main draws of the MINI-Zs has always been the greater emphasis of body detail and quality of finish, and the 4x4 surpasses existing benchmarks set by the MINI-Z series. The body is molded with thicker material to better resist crash damage from operation in rough terrain. Incorporating the same ladder style frame of real 4WD vehicles, the MINI-Z 4x4 boasts a 3-link rigid axle suspension combining what would normally be two upper links into a single upper A-arm to deliver maximum suspension movement. A specially designed high-torque steering servo enables this machine to throw its elbows around in the hard terrain for excellent performance in the toughest rock-crawler conditions. The high-torque 130-size motor brings out the beast in the MINI-Z 4x4, specially geared to run well in the low to medium speed ranges common in crawling.
Designed to balance exquisite style, scale detail and superior driving performance, all the MINI-Z 4x4 needs is eight AAA alkaline batteries (sold separately). Whether you take your MINI-Z 4x4 to your local park or just crawl across your own desktop, the Mini-Z 4x4 is a mini crawler that delivers a full range of scale crawling performance in a smaller, compact package.
- Molded with a thick body material for a crash resistance
- Extreme scale detail of Jimny Sierra Body
- Incorporated ladder- style frame of real 4WD vehicles
- 3-link rigid axle suspension
- Specially designed high-torque steering servo
- High-torque 130-size motor
- (1) Complete chassis with built in electronics
- (1) Factory painted body complete with fine details
- (1) KT531P 2.4GHz transmitter
- (6) Pinion gear set (10T, 12T, 14T, 16T, 18T, 20T)
- (3) Pinion gear spacers
- (4) AAA batteries for the transmitter
- (4) AAA batteries for the chassis
This product was added to our catalog