Based on the ultra low center of gravity of the RB6.6 low-down midship, the RB7 features improved flex characteristics from its thinner, lighter, and 4mm shorter wheelbase main chassis. Combined with a completely new aero body design, high downforce wing, new front and rear suspension arms and revised ackerman steering knuckles, the new RB7 is ready to take on the competition.
- 4mm shorter, 2.5mm thick, 7075 hard anodized aluminum chassis, delivers faster cornering and increased grip with optimized flex.
- Improved front knuckles/hubs provides better handling with updated ackerman location.
- New body and wing with integrated fin for more traction and stability.
- Gull-wing style front suspension arms for improved response, with optional front sway bar mounting positions.
- Multi-configuration rear suspension arms. (short/long via inserts)
- Aluminum rear suspension holders included in kit.
- Wing is now screw mounted and wing stay has improved durability.
- New design "waterfall" transmission brace.
- Updated ring captured universals for increased reliability.
- Includes lowered spring cups for high traction situations
- Unassembled kit
- Clear body &wing
- X-GEAR ball diff grease, high graphite grease, shock springs
REQUIRED FOR OPERATION
- 2ch, 1 servo, ESC R/C System
- Battery for chassis
- Tires and Inserts
- Battery Charger
- Pinion Gear
- Paint For Body
CHASSIS TECHNICAL DATA
- Length: 395mm
- Width: 249mm
- Height: 148mm
- Wheelbase: 277mm
- Tread (F/R): F:221mm / R:201mm
- Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
- Weight: 1550g (approx.)