The latest MA-020 chassis features VCS (variable camber suspension) on the front that optimizes camber change with suspension stroke and a specially designed circuit board. The chassis design allows space for installing the special Sports version gyro (sold separately) and adjustment of gyro gain (sensitivity). The gyro can be adjusted on the chassis to reflect the amount of steering correction in response to changes in chassis posture, allowing beginners through to experts to drive to their full potential. Fully fitted out with precision ball bearings, the high drive efficiency of the MA-020 chassis is complimented in the Readyset by the unique scale body and 2.4GHz Perfex KT-19 R/C system that requires no frequency band setting; all at a great value price. Simply set the batteries to enjoy the thrill of drift driving with the included set of drift tires. The chassis is compatible with nearly all ASC MINI-Z bodies (additional parts maybe required for some body styles).
- Newly developed AWD Sports chassis based on MA-020 chassis.
- Special circuit board compatible with optional gyro.
- Chassis features gyro sensitivity adjustment function.
- Drift tires are installed as standard.
- Readyset requires only batteries to be ready for action!
- Features 2.4GHz Perfex KT-19 transmitter that requires no setup of frequency bands.
- Factory completed body comes with display model quality finish.
- Features VCS (variable camber suspension) that adjusts camber in accordance with suspension stroke.
- A wide range of optional parts are available to be installed.
Note) Optional ICS can NOT be used. Also, this model is specially designed for the KT-19 FHS transmitter. It is not compatible with the KT-18 and EX-5UR ASF transmitters (No.82011). It is only compatible with the special (No.MZW431) gyro unit (sold separately).
< ReadySet Contents >
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- Pre-painted factory assembled plastic body, finished with markings
- 2.4GHz Perfex KT-19 transmitter
- Drift tires (installed)
- Pinion gears (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- Spur gears for wheelbases: 27T, 29T, 31T for M, L
- Pinion gear tool
- Spare wheel nuts
- Wheel wrench
- Pairing stick
< Required for Operation >
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 or NiMH batteries x 4 for chassis
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
Chassis Technical Specs
Length 164.0 - 165.0mm
Width 68.0 - 70.5mm
Height 45.0 - 48.0mm
Wheelbase 90mm (M)
Tread (F/R) 56.5 - 58.5 / 56.5 - 58.5mm
Tire (F/R) F8.5mm / R8.5mm (drift tires)
Gear Ratio 7.23, 6.38, 6.0, 5.71, 5.34, 4.97, 4.5:1
Weight (approx.) 192g
Motor 130 class