The Bowhouse Losi LMT Low CG Battery Tray is an optional battery tray upgrade that lowers the center of gravity by lowering the battery in the chassis. Lowering the battery significantly improves stability and will help you get the most out of this monster.
- Remove the stock battery tray from the truck. Save the 2x M3 locknuts used to secure the rear for use with BowHouse battery tray.
- Remove the forward most screws securing the headers to the LMT chassis.
- Install the non-skid battery strap (included) with the non-skid side facing the battery.
- Install the battery tray starting with the included 2x M3x12mm BHCS with M3 locknuts at the rear of the battery tray. Bowhouse recommends installing the screws with the screw head inside the battery tray and the M3 locknuts outside the chassis plates.
- Install the front of the battery tray using the 2x M2.5x12mm BHCS screws into the plastic headers.
- (1) Low CG Battery Tray
- (1) 225mm non-slip battery strap
- (2) M2.5x12 cap head screws
- (2) M3x10mm button head screws