- The Direct Drive System eliminates the slipper for the 22 vehicles, increasing punch and reducing the rotating mass by over 9g or 48% when compared to the standard slipper assembly
- Specifically designed with new spur gears and hubs, the top shaft is several millimeters shorter than a traditional top shaft to reduce rotating mass
- The top shaft, and spur hubs are precision machined from 7075-T6 aluminum and hard anodized
- 69T and 75T spur gears included for 2wd buggy and 2wd Truck/SCT gearing
- 66T (TLR332046) and 72T (TLR332048)optional spur gears are also available, but not included
- Note – Use only for 17.5T Spec Motors. This is not designed to work with 13.5T or modified motors.