The Tattu 1550mAh 4S1P 75C 14.8V Lipo Battery Racing Packs gives you enough power for UAV/FPV racing. It's the perfect combination of big capacity and light weight. These racing batteries are made from different materials from the normal packs, which offer you even higher burst rate in actual flying situation.
Tattu 1550mAh 4S racing battery packs provide you well enough power for races. If you need a racing battery, Tattu is your best choice.
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 1550mAh.
- Made from different raw materials. Designed for UAV/FPV racing.
- Higher capacity than comparable size packs
- No memory effect
- Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.Longer Cycle Life.
- Local after-sales service(located in Dublin, CA)
- Minimum Capacity: 1550mAh
- Configuration: 4S1P / 14.8V / 4 Cells
- Discharge Rate: 75C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 150C
- Net Weight(±20g): 176g
- Dimensions: 72mm Length x 36mm Width x 36mm Height
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: XT-60
Nemesis 240 Mini, Skylark M4-FPV250, Mini Shredder 200, INDY250 PLUS, MOJO 280, HOVERSHIP MHQ2(270), ZMR 250, QAV250, QAV180/210, Emax Nighthawk 250, drone and FPV etc.
The 75C racing series havc higher explosive rate than normal 75C series in actual flying situations, since the chemical ingredients used inside the battery is different. Please see the discharge plateau in the below description (Using the Tattu 1300mAh 3S 75C and 1300mAh 3S 75C raing as an example):