- Sport radio simplicity + programmable versatility
- Programmed via mobile device or PC
- Ideal for Bind-N-Fly aircraft, many with no programming required
- Four control surface channels
- 3-Position flap switch
- 2-Position auxiliary function switch
- 3-position AS3X/SAFE flight mode switch
- Requires free programming app or software
- Requires SPMA3081 or SPMA3065 programming cable, sold separately
- EN328 compatible
The Spektrum™ DXe combines the versatility of a programmable transmitter with the simplicity of a basic sport radio to give cost-conscious pilots a better choice when it comes to flying on a budget. Instead of having to reconfigure a bank of servo-reversing and wing-type switches every time you want to fly a different model, the DXe lets you instantly change those settings using a mobile device or PC.
Point and Click Programming
If you’ve ever managed a music library on your PC or smart phone, you can program the DXe. All you need is the free Spektrum programming app or software and a Spektrum programming cable (sold separately). Using this interface you can create and save basic model setups with different settings for:
• Servo Reversing
• Stick Configuration: Mode 1-4
• Wing Type: Normal or Delta/Elevon
• Expo: On or Off
Once saved to your PC or mobile device, you can upload the setup for a specific model to the DXe with a simple point and click. You can also use the interface to upload pre-programmed setups for Bind-N-Fly® aircraft.
The Spektrum programming app is available at Google Play and iTunes app stores. The PC software can be downloaded from spektrumrc.com.
More than Meets the Eye
While the DXe looks and functions like a basic 6-channel transmitter out of the box, it gives pilots the control functions they need to fly a wide variety of Bind-N-Fly aircraft using pre-programmed setups. Functions include:
• Four Control Surface Channels
• 3-Position Flap Switch
• 2-Position Auxiliary Function Switch
• 3-Position Flight Mode Switch for AS3X/SAFE-Equipped Aircraft
• Bind/Panic/Return Home Button for SAFE-Equipped Aircraft
# of Channels: Depending on configuration, 6 to 9
Programming Features: Airplane
Modes: User Selectable Mode 1-4
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: 4 AA Alkaline
Experience Level: Beginner
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.