Schumacher Storm ST 1/10 2WD Stadium Truck Kit K186
The Schumacher RC Storm ST Stadium Truck Kit is a fast and nimble model, developed on the popular Cougar Laydown buggy design. This updated stadium truck features a lightweight, low center of gravity to deliver optimum performance on a wide range of track surfaces. High grip carpet, medium grip astro, or low grip dirt are no match for the Storm. Prototypes of this model have already proven their capabilities with wins at the prestigious EOS (Euro Off Road Series). Schumacher’s racing and engineering team has given attention detail with the Storm ST’s design, making it make a fast, easy to drive, and user friendly truck.
- Updated Front roll bar system.
- Improved Gear Differential Casing, more oil and improved durability.
- Redesigned Larger outer hub bearings.
- Strong front steering hub, with fine ‘Kwik Klip’ adjustment.
- Spur Gear Shield.
- Class leading suspension geometry with durable components and a range of optional alloy parts.
- Optional rear shock location in front or behind the wishbones, standard in the kit.
- Compact steering system for improved in-line weight placement, with adjustable and dynamic Ackermann.
- 3 gear, low center of gravity sealed gearbox. Small, low rotating mass transmission, including new gear differential. With 3 position height adjustment, to adjust for driveshaft plunge and mixed track conditions.
- Big bore shocks with big bore springs. Threaded collars and twin o-ring sealing.
- Lightweight lower spring retaining cup.
- Screw Piston Fixing, with titanium nitride shafts, for easy build, precision and durability.
- Shock seal pack housing with 'O' ring sealing to prevent loosening.
- Threaded spring collars, for better location and adjustment.
- Improved, more durable, lightweight ball mounted, two piece shock cap with bleed screw.
- Cable management system.
- Multiple battery fitting options.
- 23 super precision ball bearings.
- Inboard toe inserts.
- Durable, specially formulated composite "S2" material 4mm shock tower mounts.
- Easy access transmission system, for quick diff access and maintenance.
- Front 5 deg yokes with adjustable roll center heights.
- Specially formulated composite molded side pods for advanced chassis stiffness tuning.
- Easy to use battery thumb screws.
- Dual position radio equipment plate.
- Rear transmission mounted pivot strap. Increased chassis clearance.
- Lightweight steel CVD driveshafts.
- Adjustable rear roll centers, inboard toe-in and anti-squat.
- 12mm Hex Wheels.
- Front camber captive ball joints.
- 2mm Hex Pro ball studs.
- Power Source: Electric
- Model Type: 2WD, Off-Road, Competition
- Length: 415mm
- Width: 330mm
- Wheelbase: 285 +/-10mm
- Top Speed: 40 MPH+
- 2 Channel Radio
- Electric Speed Control
- Lipo Battery
- Paint for Bodyshell