The Interlink-X Controller offers more channels, easier control, and specialized sliders for drone pilots. On-transmitter control of the upgraded, easy-to-understand user interface makes the mouse obsolete. Assignable slider switches make focusing drone cameras quick and easy. Possibly best of all, the Interlink-X is ergonomically designed for comfortable long-term flying—just like a Tactic transmitter.
- Gain skills that apply to any aerial photography platform using a variety of multirotor configurations.
- Learn to maneuver drones into the best position for capturing desired shots.
- Explore FPV (First Person View) camera control and how to use it to select and frame scenes.
- Master basic camera gimbal operation to find the best angle for all of your aerial photos.
- Practice flying and taking photos in a variety of conditions, such as day or night and with winds at different speeds.
- Enjoy game-like challenges that make learning fun by adding a competitive twist.