The AcroBee75 BNF build with BeeBrain BLV3 !
The AcroBee75 Bind and Flight is finally here! The AcroBee75 uses the cockroach75 frame and the Azi 40mm propeller. The performance of the AcroBee75 setup is even more efficient than that of the AcroBee65. The larger-sized frame and propeller provide more control to help create that efficiency. With the same KV motor and same 300mah battery, its flight time is similar to that of the AcroBee65. If you love to fly outdoors, the AcroBee75 is the option for you.
BeeBrain BLV3 Flight Controller:
The latest iteration of the BeeBrain BL Flight Controller contains massive improvements to the performance of the built-in FrSky Receiver and built-in video transmitter.
In addition, the ESC MOSFETs have been upgraded to support the power demands of micro toothpick drones.
The solder pads on each ESC have been enlarged to enable custom builds! With plenty of surface area and spacing, you can now solder on any motor of your choosing.
Receiver Improvements - 50% More Range
- Optimized SPI Receiver hardware to improve efficiency within the receiver
- Removable antennas
- Additional low-noise amplifier to increase range
- Optional wiring harness is available to install an external receiver (Crossfire, Ghost, etc.)
Video Transmitter Improvements - 120mW
- New heatsink and layout to increase heat dispersion and efficiency
- Increased transmitting power from 25mW to 120mW (V2)