iCharger 3010B Synchronous Balance Charger/Discharger IC3010B
- The 3010B charger is designed for charging 1S-10S packs at up to a 30 amp charge rate, while also giving you useful tools such as measuring the internal resistance of your batteries, or safely and easily discharging packs for storage. With a JST-XH & ThunderPower balance board thrown in for free, you're ready for just about anything.
- iCharger 3010B is capable of charging any lithium battery up to 10 cells. It is also compatible with 25 cell NiMh/NiCd batteries and 2-36v lead acid automotive or marine batteries.
- By utilizing iCharger 3010B 10 lipo cell count capacity, the user is given the freedom to charge more than one same capacity lipo pack at the same time. With 1000 watt rated power at 30 amps, iCharger 3010B has more than enough power to charge any size battery (or batteries) as quickly as the battery manufacturer specifies. No more waiting hours or overnight to use your battery.
- iCharger 3010B is one of the highest rated chargers available in the market. Housed in a compact, portable design.
iCharger 3010B is designed with safety as the number one priority. Numerous cutoff and safety features are offered to the user:
- Capacity Cut Off – User can set a capacity limit for a charge cycle. The charger will stop once this limit is reached, avoiding overcharging of a battery. This is particularly useful for batteries that don't display normal characteristics during normal use or charge, normally as a result of poor quality or previous damage.
- Timer Cut Off – User set timer limit will terminate the charge process once the allocated time is reached.
- Internal Temperature Cut Off – Internal temperature sensor and temperature controlled automatic cooling FAN controls the internal temperature and provides intelligent protection. When the internal temperature of iCharger 3010B is over 60?(140 F), the output power is automatically reduced by 25%. If the temperature exceeds 65?(149 F) the charge cycle is stopped.
- External Temperature Cut Off – Using an external temperature sensor, iCharger 3010B will stop the charge cycle if the temperature of the battery exceeds user-set level.
- Cell Count - Automatically checks number of cells in a pack to see if this matches user setting before beginning any function.
- Voltage Protections - The iCharger 3010B has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), as well as low input voltage.
iCharger 3010B can charge any type of battery chemistry. Including all popular Lithium battery chemistries (Lipo, LiFe, LiLo), Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMh), Nickel Cadmium (NiCd), Sealed Lead Acid, Deep Cycle Lead Acid, Starter Lead Acid batteries and much more.
Balance Charge Options
The iCharger 3010B has a built-in integrated cell balancer and can be used with three types of lithium batteries (LiPo, Lilo, LiFe). iChargers design uses accurate balancing techniques to ensure that the voltage of each individual cell is the same during charge. Other battery chargers evaluate batteries charge state based on the total voltage of the pack, not each individual cell.
Greater control over balance charge setting. Ability to either set to start balance charging when voltage reaches a user set value, or start balancing from beginning or part way through the (Lithium) charge cycle. Feature set balance settings offers greater user control of the charge cycle.
Unique battery monitor function. Allowing user to monitor battery voltage (per cell), temperature, power and much more while in normal use. This is a unique function that offers options to compare battery performance, check the condition of a battery, as well as establish if the battery is suitable for its intended application.
Storage charge function that charges the battery to a user set capacity. Essential for long-term storage and care of the battery.
iCharger 3010B is a true 20amp battery charger. Boasting 350w of power which ensures that 20amps is available no matter what size the battery is being charged. Most "amp" ratings on other charging products available are not an accurate representation. They do not have high enough voltage to deliver the rating with medium to large sized batteries.
iCharger is a compact range of chargers, proven to have the smallest size to power ratio of any charging product available today. iChargers size is achieved by innovative circuitry design features that allow the charger to operate at 90% efficiency. As well as adopting external discharging functionality, iCharger does not need large heat sinks and ventilation, reducing the overall size of the product considerably.
iCharger 3010B fan is only activated if the internal temperature reaches high levels or during high current discharge. This reduces noise unless it is completely necessary.
Variable Input Voltage
iCharger integrated circuitry utilizes revolutionary design to use variable input voltage, producing a regulated output to match the battery being charged. For example, iCharger can charge a 12v battery using a 6v input voltage. This unique circuit design offers incomparable versatility.
iCharger 3010B is firmware upgradable via its USB connection to a PC.
iCharger 3010B adopts a unique functionality allowing the user to make use of depleted energy in a discharge cycle. It sends wasted energy back to the power source and in turn, recharges the power source at the same time. The power source in this instance needs to be rechargeable, such as an automotive battery or any other rechargeable battery. Regenerative discharge also offers the opportunity to achieve discharge ratings (both amps and watts) similar to the chargers output rating.
- Battery internal resistance measurement. The iCharger 3010B can not only measure the internal resistance of the battery pack, it can also measure the per-cell internal resistance.
|Input Voltage||4.5 - 38 Volts|
|DC Charge Current Range||0.05 - 30.0 Amps|
|Amps Discharge Current Current Range||0.05 - 30.0 Amps|
|Maximum Charge Power Capacity||1000 watt at input voltage greater than 23 Volts|
|Maximum Discharge Power Capacity||80 watts|
|Current Drain for Balancing||<5000ma|
|Lithium (LiPo/Lilo/Life) Battery Cell Count||1-10 series|
|NiMh/NiCd Battery Cell Count||1-25 series|
|Pb (Lead Acid) Cell Count||1-18 series (2-36v)|
|Log File Storage||16 Mbit (31 hours)|
|Battery Setup Memories||10|
|Intelligent Temperature Control||Yes|
|PC Connect||USB Port|
|Dimension (LxWxD)||143 x 123 x 46 mm|