Hobbywing XERUN V10 G3R Motor - SPEC Class (13.5T) Generation 3
STOCK SPEC motors (13.5T)
- 2 POLE Super High-Efficiency brushless motor
- Diameter/Length (mm): Ø=35.9mm L=50.5mm
- Shaft Diameter/ Length (mm): Ø=3.17mm L=13.3mm
- Diameter/Length (mm): Ø=35.9mm L=51.2mm
- Shaft Diameter/ Length (mm): Ø=3.17mm L=13mm
- The KV value is measured when no load is applied to the motor, the motor timing is set to the value by default and the ESC timing is set to Zero. The default timing for the 3.5T~8.5T motors is 30 degrees, and the default timing for the 10.5T~25.5T motors is 40 degrees.
- Never allow the motor to get overheat, because high temperatures may affect its performance. Please let the motor cool down before using it again in case that it gets too hot.
- The input current corresponding to the maximum output power can be instructive for load configuration & ESC selection, we strongly suggest not allowing the load to be higher than the input current corresponding to the maximum output power.
To avoid short circuits, ensure that all wires and joints must be well insulated before connecting the motor to related devices.
- Never allow this product or other electronic components to come in contact with water, oil, fuel or other electro-conductive liquids. If it happens, stop the use of the product immediately and let it dry carefully.
- Read through the manuals of all power devices and chassis and ensure the power configuration is rational before using this unit.
- Never apply full throttle if the pinion gear is not mounted on, because (under the no-load circumstances) high RPMs may get the motor damaged.
- Connect all the devices carefully, you may not control the vehicle properly or encounter some unpredictable issues like damaged components if any poor connection exists.
- To avoid possible damage (result from overheat) to the product, please control the soldering time within 5 seconds when soldering the motor wires (a soldering iron with the power of at least 60W is needed).
- Stop immediate usage once the casing of the motor exceeds 100?/212? as high temperature may damage the motor and cause the rotor to demagnetize. Hobbywing recommends activating the “Motor Thermal Protection” (of the ESC).