· Built-in F3EVO and XM receiver module
· Features the latest Accelerometer, Gyro and Compass and Baro sensor technology.
· XM+ receiver is a one-way receiver (no telemetry), it will receive the commands of Remote Control and send to
· F3EVO by SBUS (8CH is RSSI) to UART2 Rx of F3EVO
· 6 PWM output signal lines for ESCs and Servos. Arranged for easy wiring on standard pin headers.
· Dimension: 36×36×6mm (L × W × H) with 30.5mm mounting holes
· Hardware: STM32F303 CPU (72Mhz inc FPU), MPU9250 (accelerometer/gyro/compass), and BMP280 barometer for F3EVO, CC2510 CPU for XM+ receiver
· Weight: 7g
· Channels: 16CH (8CH is RSSI) by SBUS to UART2 Rx of F3EVO
· Operating Voltage Range: 4.0~10V
· Operating Current: 100mA@5V
· Compatibility: FrSky Taranis X9D/X9E/ Horus X12S/XJT in D16 mode
· Firmware Upgradeable
The F3EVO runs the open-source Cleanflight/Betaflight flight control (FC) software and firmware upgradeable. Please use only Betaflight with this board until the firmware has been upgraded to the newest version.
(SPRACINGF3EVO), the factory firmware is betaflight_3.0.0_SPRACINGF3EVO.
The XM receiver runs the software which was developed by FrSky and firmware upgradeable.
FrSky hope you have found this useful and have a nice day guys!