· Built-in F3EVO and XM receiver module
· Features the latest Accelerometer, Gyro and Compass and Baro sensor technology.
· XM+ receiver is a one-way receiver (no telemetry), it will receive the commands of Remote Control and send to
· F3EVO by SBUS (8CH is RSSI) to UART2 Rx of F3EVO
· 6 PWM output signal lines for ESCs and Servos. Arranged for easy wiring on standard pin headers.
· Dimension: 36×36×6mm (L × W × H) with 30.5mm mounting holes
· Hardware: STM32F303 CPU (72Mhz inc FPU), MPU9250 (accelerometer/gyro/compass), and BMP280 barometer for F3EVO, CC2510 CPU for XM+ receiver
· Weight: 7g
· Channels: 16CH (8CH is RSSI) by SBUS to UART2 Rx of F3EVO
· Operating Voltage Range: 4.0~10V
· Operating Current: 100mA@5V
· Compatibility: FrSky Taranis X9D/X9E/ Horus X12S/XJT in D16 mode
· Firmware Upgradeable
The F3EVO runs the open-source Cleanflight/Betaflight flight control (FC) software and firmware upgradeable
(SPRACINGF3EVO), the factory firmware is betaflight_3.0.0_SPRACINGF3EVO.
The XM receiver runs the software which was developed by FrSky and firmware upgradeable.
FrSky hope you have found this useful and have a nice day guys!