Caddx Turtle V2 + Special Lens CMOS 800TVL Red
- Variant: Red / Turbo Eye
- Weight: 12 g
- Product Type: Unknown Type
- Brand: Caddx
- Collection: FPV CAMERA
- Caddx Turtle can use both real-time FPV feeds and high-definition DVRs without theweight of heavy-duty HD motion cameras. The Turtle V2 brings many improvements,including new lenses, audio, better mounting options and better images.
- Caddx has launched a new competitor in the HD FPV camera category. Cadd Turtle is a mini fpv camera that supports 1080p 60fps and is divided into two parts:FPV camera and HD DVR board. Users who are constantly deciding whether to use ahigh-definition On May Find the this Option Camera Motion A Great Fit for Their Needs,WHO ESPECIALLY Those are interested in Reducing The weight of Heavy-Duty .But StillCameras want Sports HD Recording .
- Image sensor: 1 / 2.7" CMOS sensorRating: 800TVLTV system: NTSC / PAL, can be changedVideo resolution: 1080P @ 60fps / 1080P @ 30fps / 720 @ 60fpsPower input: DC 4.5-20VFPV FOV: 155°Record field of view: 170 ° CMini lighting: 0.01LUXImage resolution: 2 megapixelsLens: 1.8mm Turbo Eye LensWorking current: 380mA @ 5V / 160mA @ 12V (low power consumption)OSD menu: Yes (support voltage display)Video file: MP4Audio: SupportElectronic shutter: PAL: 1 / 50-100,000 NTSC: 1 / 60-100, 100Signal to noise ratio: > 60dB (AGC OFF)Video output: CVBSMax Micro SD card support: 8-64GB (Class 10 or above is required.Class 10 / UHS-I / UHS-II is recommended)Net weight: 12 grams (more or less)Color: red / black
- - New Turbo Eye lens- More reasonable PCB layout and 20x20mm mounting holes - no offset holes!- microphone- Wrapped cable- Default image setting improvements
Quick Operation Guide:
- 1. Right button: Press the RIGHT button for 3 seconds - 5 seconds to activate the video recording, while the light in the lower right corner flashes.
- 2. Left button: Press the left button for 3 seconds - 5 seconds to stop video recording.
- 3. Down button: Press the down button for 3 seconds - 5 seconds to switch the resolution, 720P blue LED is on, 1080P red LED is on, the default mode is 1080P.
- 4. MIDDLE BUTTON: The MIDDLE button is a menu button.
- Note: The camera requires at least an 8G Class 10 SD card.
- Note: If the video is accidentally cut off during video recording, please turn it on again, then the camera will automatically recover the memory.
- Video recordings before power down will still be saved in the TF card.
- 1 x Caddx Turtle V2 camera 1 x 5D-OSD menu board 1 camera stand1 x 30x30mm mounting bracket1 x 4pin FPV silicon cable (expanded to 2-pin connector for OSD board and 3-pin connector for FPV)1 hex wrench1 x manual1 x Warranty Card
- Note: Full size metal brackets shown in some photos are not currently included.