BetaFPV X-Knight 4 BNF Frsky
X-Knight 4'' FPV Toothpick Quad - The lightweight 4 inch toothpick.
Have you heard the new rule of Remote ID from the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration)? Are you worried about your 4in and 5in drone? This lightweight X-Knight 4'' Quad is only 130g, which is below 250g even with the battery, and it is still powerful enough as the 5in drone. Make your flight easier without limitation.
- The lightweight 4-inch toothpick below 250g even if you connect with the battery, meet the current requested of FAA rules.
- Assembled 4'' frame kit, which adopts T700 carbon material becomes ultimate durability while maintaining minimal weight 24.43g.
- The first carbon fiber series installs Betafpv Toothpick 20A 2-4S AIO flight controller, which can supports up to 25A continuous currents.
- Integrates with 1505 3600KV motor, X-Knight offers unparalleled execution in thrust and control.
- Supports up to 850mAh 4S battery. It has plenty of power and punches to do all the tricks and flips you want.
- Weight: 129.6g (without battery)
- FC&ESC?20A Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO FC
- Motors: 1505 3600KV Brushless Motors
- Props: HQ 4025 2-Blade Props
- Camera: Caddx Ratel Camera
- VTX: A01 25-200mW 5.8G VTX
- Frame: X-Knight Carbon Fiber 4'' Frame Kit
- Canopy: Canopy for Mini Camera V3
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / TBS Crossfire
- Flight time: 3:30-7:30mins with XT60 4S battery
Specifications of Camera
- Image Sensor: 1/1.8" Inch starlight HDR sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 1200TVL
- FOV: 180 Degree
- Min. Latency: 8ms
- TV System: NTSC & PAL (changeable)
- Image: 16:9 & 4:3 (changeable)
- WDR: Super WDR (HDR)
- Min. Illumination: Starlight
- Synchronization: Internal
- Electronic Shutter: PAL: 1/50~100,000; NTSC: 1/60~100,000
- S/N Ratio: >60dB (AGC OFF)
- Video Output: CVBS
- Camera OSD: Separate OSD
- DNR: 3-DNR
Specifications of VTX
A01 VTX board is lighter and perfectly suitable for canopy with switchable output power between 25mW and 200mW. SmartAudio is available for VTX remote control in default.
- Output power: 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 37 channels
X-Knight Carbon Fiber 4'' Frame Kit
Our first assembled 4'' frame kit, which adopts T700 carbon material becomes ultimate durability while maintaining minimal weight 24.43g. It consists of arms, bottom plate and top plate, which allows you to replace the damaged part. Meanwhile, the top plate comes with press nuts to make the installation process easier.
Injection Molded Canopy
Mini V3 canopy specially designed for 19-20mm camera, which adopts injection molded process and PE material, much durable than the original canopy.
850mAh 4S battery with XT60 connector is the best option to power X-Knight 4Ich quad. The following is a list of recommended batteries.
- Tattu R-Line 850mAh 14.8V 95C 4S1P Battery
- Tattu 850mAh 14.8V 75C 4S1P Lipo Battery
- 1 * X-Knight 4Inch Toothpick FPV Quad
- 1 * HQ 4025 2-Blade Props (4pcs)
- 1 * Set of M2*7 screws
*Battery is NOT included.