Weighing in at a scant 1.7g of weight, the RACEWHOOP takes no prisoners with its feature packed brilliance that screams speed and performance. Designed to be pushed low and fast, the RACEWHOOP is the very 1st stackable brushless FC on the market today, opening up all new possibilities in the micro FPV world.
Flexible in power, the RACEWHOOP is ready for 1S 3.7V power input or 2S 7.4V power for the maximum levels of race winning insanity. Designed for the latest in ESC functionality, the RACEWHOOP provides ultimate flexibility with OneShot, MultiShot and DShot ESC protocol, leaving all the options open when it comes to your quad of choice.
Ultra compact for the tightest areas possible, the RACEWHOOP has a need for speed, providing the most discerning pilot with the performance and capability necessary to build a race winning machine. Simplicity defined, the RACEWHOOP offers an all inclusive system that saves hassle & time with an ultra clean build.
For the ultimate in race winning perfection, the RACEWHOOP alters the world of FPV, bringing forth new realms of feature packed possibility that is ready to push the ragged edge of your next flight.
- Smallest & Lightest Stackable Brushless FC
- Micro Flight Controller with F3 Chip / MPU 6000
- Smallest Brushless FC with a 20x20mm Layout and 16x16mm Hole Setup
- Atomic Light at 1.7g
- 1S 3.7V / 2S 7.4V Power Input Flexibility
- OneShot, MultiShot & DShot 100/300 ESC Protocol
- Built In 15A PDB
- Built In Current Sensor
- Heavy Duty 1.5A BEC with 5V Output
- Buzzer Port
- Gold Plated Pads for the Best Signal / Power Conductivity
- Firmware Perfection via CleanFlight & BetaFlight
- Telemetry Support
- Full USB Support
- Ultra Easy Installation
- Issue Free BLHeli ESC Pass Through
- Serial based Receiver / Receiver Mode